Skip to content Skip to blog sidebar
- Consult with your doctor to get proper medication for diabetes and go safe during pregnancy.
- Make regular appointments with the perinatologist, to get proper treatments
- Stay physically active during pregnancy, to be in the best physical condition.
- Complete your postpartum care process.
- Breastfeed baby to ensure a lower risk of diabetes
- Get your health care team to manage and maintain levels of blood sugar during labor and delivery, as it is the time the baby is max prone to catching diabetes.